Supporting a family member or friend with a behavioral health condition is not easy. If behavioral healthcare providers have information on patient progress since the last therapy visit, providers can deliver the best level of care.
Using bStable, behavioral health can be managed utilizing:
- Extensive options to visually communicate behavioral health progress
- Support for many behavioral health conditions (i.e. Depression, Bipolar Disorder, ADHD, Social Phobia, Anxiety, Schizophrenia, Substance Abuse, Eating Disorders, etc.)
- Co-morbid condition support
- Crisis planning tools including post-mortem analysis and advanced crisis planning functionality
- General life management and life optimization functionality
- Highly detailed tracking mechanisms that go beyond simple, surface level recordings
- bStable was built based on input from real-life patients and their needs
- Tremendous breadth of the application – thus, called a true “life management system”
- Tools to help patients address and improve thinking patterns in coordination with psychotherapists
- Support for all ages of life
bStable helps patients manage their behavioral health so they can better communicate with their providers (primary care, psychologist, psychiatrist, specialist), prevent crisis situations (i.e. suicide attempts, arrests), reduce hospitalizations, and improve professional and personal productivity leading to a better quality of life.