As a psychiatrist treating a patient with depression, bipolar disorder or other affective disorders focused on keeping the correct medication regimen in place and proactively managing the patient’s disease state, bStable can help you better treat the patient by:
- Providing an acurate picture of the patient’s disease state since the last visit.
- Reports from the patient and loved ones allow you to focus on key paramters being addressed with the patient leading to quicker and more efficent patient visits.
- Quickly establish accurate daily medication consumption information, medication changes, and medication side effects
Preparation can save the patient’s life. A detailed crisis prevention plan report can be produced by bStable and distributed to the necessary loved ones in the patient’s life.
Using bStable, loved ones can work with patients to manage the patient’s diagnosed affective disorder with clinicans utilizing:
- What-if-analysis on any combination of system or user created parameters
- Extensive options to visually communicate and notify patient state for optimal clinician and loved one communication
- Affective disorder (i.e. ADHD, Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Social Anxiety, etc.) affective disorder specific functionality
- Co-morbid affective disorder support
- Crisis planning tools including post-mortem analysis and advanced crisis planning functionality
- General life management and life optimization functionality
- Highly detailed tracking mechanisms that go beyond simple, surface level recordings that drill into (as needed) every patient state parameter
- Logical, entity related approach to the Human Interface flow
- Every entity, module, function of bStable built based on a real-life patient’s need or personal story
- Architects who built bStable did so with total Domain Expertise
- Tremendous breadth of the application – thus, called a true “life management system”
- Tools to help patients address and improve thinking patterns in coordination with psychotherapists
- Support for all ages of life
bStable helps patients and their loved ones deal with various affective disorders so they can better communicate with their clinicians (primary care, psychologist, psychiatrist, specialist), prevent crisis situations (i.e. suicide attempts, arrests), reduce hospitalizations, and improve professional and personal productivity leading to a better quality of life.