As a psychologist treating a patient with depression, bipolar disorder or other affective disorders focused on proactively managing the patient’s disease state, bStable can help you provide a better level of care with:
- An accurate picture of the patient’s disease state since the last therapy visit.
- Reports from both the patient, loved ones, and psychiatrist that allow you to focus on key issues with the patient leading to quicker and more efficent patient visits.
Help with the enablement of psychotherapeutic approaches such as:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) – a psychotherapeutic approach aimed at solving problems concerning dysfunctional emotions, behaviors and cognitions through a goal-oriented, systematic procedure
- Interpersonal and Social Rhythm Therapy (IPSRT) – for individuals, couples and families which is based on the idea that disruptions in daily routines and problems in interpersonal relationships can cause recurrence of the manic and depressive episodes that characterize bipolar disorder
- Mindfulness Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – which centers on bringing one’s complete attention to the present experience on a moment-to-moment basis, or involves paying attention in a particular way: on purpose, in the present moment, and nonjudgmentally, or involves a kind of nonelaborative, nonjudgmental, present-centered awareness in which each thought, feeling, or sensation that arises in the attentional field is acknowledged and accepted as it is.
Using bStable, patients can manage their diagnosed affective disorders with loved ones and psychologists utilizing:
- What-if-analysis on any combination of system or user created parameters
- Extensive options to visually communicate and notify patient state for optimal clinician and loved one communication
- Affective disorder (i.e. ADHD, Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Social Anxiety, etc.) affective disorder specific functionality
- Co-morbid affective disorder support
- Crisis planning tools including post-mortem analysis and advanced crisis planning functionality
- General life management and life optimization functionality
- Highly detailed tracking mechanisms that go beyond simple, surface level recordings that drill into (as needed) every patient state parameter
- Logical, entity related approach to the Human Interface flow
- Every entity, module, function of bStable built based on a real-life patient’s need or personal story
- Architects who built bStable did so with total Domain Expertise
- Tremendous breadth of the application – thus, called a true “life management system”
- Tools to help patients address and improve thinking patterns in coordination with psychotherapists
- Support for all ages of life
bStable helps patients and their loved ones deal with various affective disorders so they can better communicate with their clinicians (primary care, psychologist, psychiatrist, specialist), prevent crisis situations (i.e. suicide attempts, arrests), reduce hospitalizations, and improve professional and personal productivity leading to a better quality of life.