As a psychologist treating a patient with a behavioral health condition, bStable can help you provide a better level of care with:
- An accurate picture of the patient’s progress since the last therapy visit (i.e. longitudinal patient progress data).
- Reports from both the patient, loved ones, and psychiatrist that allow you to focus on key issues with the patient leading to quicker and more efficient patient visits.
Help with the enablement of psychotherapeutic approaches such as:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) – a psychotherapeutic approach aimed at solving problems concerning dysfunctional emotions, behaviors and cognitions through a goal-oriented, systematic procedure
- Interpersonal and Social Rhythm Therapy (IPSRT) – for individuals, couples and families which is based on the idea that disruptions in daily routines and problems in interpersonal relationships can cause recurrence of the manic and depressive episodes that characterize bipolar disorder
- Mindfulness Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – which centers on bringing one’s complete attention to the present experience on a moment-to-moment basis, or involves paying attention in a particular way: on purpose, in the present moment, and nonjudgmentally, or involves a kind of nonelaborative, nonjudgmental, present-centered awareness in which each thought, feeling, or sensation that arises in the attentional field is acknowledged and accepted as it is.
Using bStable, patients can manage their behavioral health with loved ones and psychologists utilizing:
- What-if-analysis on any combination of system or user created parameters
- Extensive options to visually communicate and notify patient state for optimal clinician and loved one communication
- Support for many behavioral health conditions (i.e. Depression, Anxiety, Substance Abuse, ADHD, Autism, Bipolar Disorder, Social Anxiety, etc.).
- Co-morbid affective disorder support
- Crisis planning tools including post-mortem analysis and advanced crisis planning functionality
- General life management and life optimization functionality
- Highly detailed tracking mechanisms that go beyond simple, surface level recordings that drill into (as needed) every patient state parameter
- Every entity, module, function of bStable built based on a real-life patient’s need or personal story
- Tremendous breadth of the application – thus, called a true “life management system”
- Tools to help patients address and improve thinking patterns in coordination with psychotherapists
- Support for all ages of life
bStable helps patients and their loved ones better communicate with their clinicians (primary care, psychologist, psychiatrist, specialist), prevent crisis situations (i.e. suicide attempts, arrests), reduce hospitalizations, and improve professional and personal productivity leading to a better quality of life.