A disease state management system can help patients and their support team proactively manage their mental health.
Many users of bStable are those that:
- Have been recently diagnosed with Depression, Bipolar Disorder, ADHD, Anxiety, PTSD, Social Phobia, Schizophrenia
- Are working to maintain proper mental health
- Simply looking for other options to stay healthy given other methods (i.e. various medication regimens, talk therapy approaches, diet plans, exercise, nutritional supplements, etc.) have not been effective.
- Looking to "reset" and measure their disease state going forward.
- We also find many patients simply interested in mental health technology and are fascinated with the promise of the software application.
Prevention is the key to mental and physical health. bStable helps monitor and keep all aspects of a patient's life in check such that an optimal quality of life can be obtained.
If you are interested in how bStable can help you, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (617) 416-9136 to learn more about how bStable has helped patients worldwide properly manage their disease state leading to a better quality of life.