1. If you encounter the following error:
"This application has failed to start because xerces-c_3_0.dll was not found. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem."
Make sure that you don't drag the bStabe.exe file out of the bStable 8.0 folder. The point of right clicking on the bStable.exe file and creating a shortcut on your desktop is so you can launch it from the Desktop.
If you drag the bStable.exe out of the bStable 8.0 folder and try and launch bStable, you will break the link to xerces which links bStable to the Windows operating system.
2. On the Reports tab, if you experience the following error:
This text will be replaced by the chart. If you do not see the chart, make sure that:
* You have Flash Player 8 (or above) installed for this browser. If not, you may install it for FREE from http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer
* The FusionCharts URL (Querystring) built by your FileMaker code is correct. If not, use the FusionCharts debugger to debug it.
Download the latest version of Internet Explorer and install Adobe Flash from the Internet Explorer browser.
3. On the Reports tab, after you select a new Chart Type, click in the white space to the right of the Chart Type field to load the new chart type format (i.e. bar, line, column, area, pie, radar, etc.).
For additional help, call (844) 727-8225 to reach our Technical Support Line.