On May 18, 2017 Caminar will host their annual educational symposium focused on new research in mental health and its impact on early diagnosis and treatment.
- Ben McGraw, President and CEO, bStable- Using active symptom monitoring to prevent crisis situations
- Steven Adelsheim, M.D., Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University - Adolescent mental health early intervention programs
- Libby Craig, Crisis Text Line - Using data and tech to increase support for people in crisis
- Rebecca Bernert, Ph.D., Director, Suicide Prevention Research Laboratory, Stanford Mood Disorders Center - New findings in suicide prevention and treatment
- Kathleen Kara Fitzpatrick, Ph.D., Clinical Assistant Professor, Stanford University School of Medicine - Interventions for eating disorders in adolescents and young adults
- Eric Kuhn, Ph.D., Research Clinical Psychologist, National Center for PTSD, VA Palo Alto - How tech is helping people manage mental health conditions, such as PTSD