Everyone goes through ups and downs in life – like feeling down over a breakup or feeling elated over a huge promotion at work. However, people who suffer from bipolar disorder can experience these ups and downs to the extreme. Instead of experiencing slight changes in mood, the absolute highest of highs and the lowest of lows can be felt.
What are some of the most common symptoms of bipolar disorder?
- Increased energy OR decreased energy
- Little (if any) time sleeping OR too much time sleeping
- Spending excessive amounts of money
- Belief that they can do just about anything
- An increased sexual appetite OR no interest in sex at all
- Alcohol and/or drug abuse
- Aggressive behavior
- Talking very fast
- Trouble concentrating
- A loss of interest in activities they used to enjoy
- Changes in appetite (either eating too much or too little)
- Feeling hopeless, pessimistic, or guilty
- Denying that anything is wrong
- Chronic pain or other physical problems (when there is no legitimate medical reason for them)
- Thoughts of death or suicide, or even attempts at suicide
bStable is the most comprehensive disease state management system for bipolar disorder and depression in the world. Amazing isn’t it? After all, computers have practically overtaken every other aspect of our lives, what about our mental health? bStable is the de-facto system of choice for bipolar disorder and depression monitoring.
While bStable isn’t designed to cure bipolar disorder or depression, it can certainly help you or your loved one take big steps in the right direction – and, more importantly, take those steps in the comfort of your own home.
Life with bipolar disorder or depression can be extremely busy just keeping up with an ever-changing routine of medications, managing therapy appointments, monitoring diet, exercise, mood, sleep, interpersonal relationships, spending, job performance, setting and attaining goals, implementing cognitive behavioral therapy techniques, monitoring sexual interest, stressors, triggers, daily routine, anxiety, stress, physical pain, attention issues, boredom, memory loss, social phobia, panic, sadness, suicidal thoughts, etc., etc.
bStable helps patients and loved ones gain CONTROL!!
bStable doesn’t replace medication, psychiatrist, therapist or psychologist visits, or even diet and exercise routines that can help stabilize moods, but it can help individuals feel like they’re in control over their illness. That’s because bStable was designed to identify trends and patterns in all areas of a person's life. After all, mental health is affected by many things – from the time spent sleeping, to the stress dealt with at work, to the amount of money spent every day, and more. By having an application to analyze all aspects of a patient's life without any bias, patients and loved ones can learn what’s going on every day – and use that information to improve their mental health care.
Buy bStable today and GAIN CONTROL over your or your loved one's life!!!